Grape People hosts public training events around the year and around the globe. We make facilitation easy to approach for beginners and help professionals become masters of facilitation. In all our facilitation trainings we will help you apply the experiences and new insights into your daily work. In addition, during the training you will practice facilitation and process planning.
- Interested in one of our public training events?
- Want to book us for a private training for your organisation?
We also have licensed training partners that might organise trainings in your region. See our partner page for more details.
Upcoming public training events
Dates are formatted DD-MM-YYYY.
- 7-8.1.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator I, Kuala Lumpur
- 11.1.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making demo, Tokyo
- 14-15.1.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator, Shanghai
- 14-16.2.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Facilitator Certification, Beijing
- 17.2.2020 Appreciative Inquiry, Beijing
- 18-19.2.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Train the trainer, Shanghai
- 21-22.2.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Advanced Facilitator, Shanghai
- 24-25.2.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator, Moscow
- 26-27.2.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Facilitator Certification, Helsinki
- 9-10.3.2020 Co-Creation I, Kuala Lumpur
- 12-13.3.2020 Co-Creation I, Pinang Malaysia
- 14-15.3.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator, Shanghai
- 15-16.3.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Facilitator Certification, Shanghai
- 18-19.3.2020 Co-Creation I, Seoul
- 21-22.3.2020 Change Facilitator, Shanghai
- 24.3.2020 Appreciative Inquiry, Shanghai
- 28-29.3.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Advanced Facilitator, Kiev
- 14-15.4.2020 Large Group Methods, Kuala Lumpur
- 28-29.4.2020 Facilitative Leadership
- 9-10.5.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator I, Beijing
- 14.5.2020 Facilitation for Trainers, Shanghai
- 16-17.5.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Advanced Facilitator, Shanghai
- 6-7.6.2020 Large Group Methods, Shanghai
- 8-9.6.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Facilitator Certification, Shanghai
- 13-14.6.2020 Co-Creation I, Seoul
- 22-24.6.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Train the trainer, Moscow
- 27-28.6.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator, Shanghai
- 15-16.7.2020 Facilitative Leadership, Shanghai
- 1-2.8.2020 Breakthrough Decision Making, Impactful Facilitator I, Beijing
Facilitative Leadership Training
Objective of this training is to learn simple, logical, tried, concrete and effective tools and processes for leading teams and facilitating workshops. In addition to learning key activities for boosting team performance you learn to facilitate workshops. Key learnings:
- Implementing goals; dealing with barriers and aligning actions
- Continuous improvement, increasing performance and co-operation with action learning
- Increasing team co-operation, getting the people out of silos
- To facilitate basic workshops related to any business topic
This is a concrete Tools training for creating a Culture of Innovation. What if the people in your organisation were inspired to develop your ways of working, to see new opportunities when visiting customers and to implement the changes that are necessary for renewal? What would that mean for your innovation capacity? How could the potential be released?
This is a practical four day innovation training. The days are dedicated into practicing and learning tools; you will learn the stages of an innovation process and gain competences and group methods to run innovation and creativity workshops. After the four days training and facilitation practice you may become a certified facilitator.
This is an intensive and practical facilitation tools training on problem clarification, ideation, and forming solutions. You will learn advanced group tools needed for innovation workshops.
In all Grape People facilitation trainings we will help you apply the experiences and new insights into your daily work. In addition, during the training you will practice facilitation and process planning .
Breakthrough Decision Making – Impactful Facilitator
The first module of the three module Grape People facilitation training is a must for every business professional who ever works with groups. In this training you learn:
- Simple and effective group tools and you acquire a toolbox
- The stages of a workshop and how to plan workshops
- How to make workshops and meetings more interactive and productive
- Best facilitation practices that lead to success
- To facilitate basic workshops related to any topic
Breakthrough Decision Making – Advanced Facilitator
The second module combines the three most powerful facilitation tools into one workshop. You learn the best tools for resolving social conflict, for complex problem solving, and for facilitating large groups. In addition, you learn to choose the right tools, to plan facilitated workshops and to deal with difficult situations. The training is a must for everyone who already facilitates and wants tools and concepts needed for professional facilitation.
Breakthrough Decision Making – Facilitator Certification
Our certificate measures a true skill. You come and show that you can skilfully plan and execute efficient workshops, and we give you a certificate of competence; a proof that you can plan and execute workshops. You do not have to write any papers confirming your skills, but your skills will be put to test and if you have no experience, you will fail.
In the certification event the participants plan how to facilitate business cases related to organisational development; they execute their plans; and finally they receive feedback on their performance.
Breakthrough Decision Making – Facilitation Training Camp
The training camp combines two facilitation modules and the facilitator certification event. First days focus on basic facilitation tools and skills and particularly on workshop planning and choosing the right tools. The second 2 days introduce tools for dealing with complexity and finishes with the Facilitator Certification Event. During certification participants plan and execute their workshops and receive feedback from both the other participant and the trainers. In the very end, if the participants meet the certification criteria, they receive a certificate of facilitation competence – a proof that the participants can plan and facilitate workshops.
Facilitation for Trainers
Facilitation for Trainers – is a program created especially for trainers. In addition to covering how to facilitate, we have added interactive tools for trainers in order to boost participation and learning. Also, we cover how to apply facilitation methods in different training situations.
Objective of this practical 2 days training is to learn participatory tools for trainers:
- Tapping the participant knowledge; finding and sharing what the participants already know
- Creating understanding; how to increase understanding and learning
- Implementation; how to help participants make concrete solutions and action plans; what, when
- Reviewing progress; how to help people see their progress and to encourage continuous improvement and change
Facilitation Master Class
Facilitators often face challenges in designing and facilitating workshops.
1. The Client
- The client does not really understand the situation himself and requires interventions that are inadequate
- In this training you learn how to take the client deeper in the first client meeting
2. The Process
- The process of the facilitator might be truly marvelous but just too complicated for the participants to follow
- This training introduces a simple and practical model for structuring workshops
3. The Tools
- There are just too many tools to choose from
- You learn how to differentiate and choose the right tools
4. Participant understanding
- Participants often choose a surface level problem and – as a consequence – also workshop results are weak
- You learn to take the group deeper and to understand the real problem
5. Slowing down decision making to create consensus
- Facilitators often spend 90% of the workshop time on diverging (creating ideas) and 10% or even less on converging (choosing ideas). As a result, they often get low understanding of ideas and unclear workshop results which are hardly remembered the next day
- This training does not only introduce the concept of slowing down convergence but also tools on how to do it in practice
Large Group Methods Training
This is a two day training that covers major large group methods for facilitators and trainers. You learn tools to plan and execute workshop that create understanding, commitment and concrete action. First day we learn to tap the participant knowledge, how to create a vision and to make the vision memorable. Second day we create solutions and make a concrete action plan; what, who, when.
Appreciative Inquiry Training
This is a one day training on APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY – an approach to organisational development based on strengths. Organisations are constantly firefighting and looking for problems and weaknesses. If you look for weaknesses you are likely to find them and to focus on fixing small problems. Appreciative Inquiry focuses on strengthening what we already do well. It is an extensively researched organisational development method that has been found to boost impactful long term growth.
Typical uses of Appreciative Inquiry:
- Leadership development
- Coaching for change
- Implementing change
- Energising teams
- Project kick-off
- Increasing sales
- Creating a strategy or company values based on strengths
- Learning from past experience